Great Bear Wilderness I finished up my studies and I practiced law
I once saw the end of my life.
427 Posts
Ooc —
"Would be, if there wasn't a psycho running around trying to kill one of us. She's already hurt a few pack members. And we've been poisoned by one of our own." Why she had told him, she did not know, but it did not matter. Gwen was struggling with leading the pack through this - she had been betrayed so many times - in love, in friendship, in everything. She was sick of it, frankly. But she couldn't give it all up, for the pack's sake. Perhaps that was why she told Birk - maybe he knew something or someone who might be able to help. Probably not, but it was worth a try, she supposed.

"We haven't had so much trouble for quite some time." She sighed, flicking her tail. Hopefully it would just all end soon.

"Me and...." She paused, biting her lip. She didn't want to say his name. She missed him. She wanted him here but he had left. "...The guy I was leading them with... we went exploring. We wanted to find the perfect place to call home. We travelled for a few weeks, and when we found the Bypass we knew it was the place we were looking for." The Empress hesitated for a moment, counting the members, before continuing. "Eight, currently. But two litters on the way."
[Image: 8rXo9x9.gif]
Messages In This Thread
I finished up my studies and I practiced law - by Gwen - April 09, 2017, 03:59 PM
RE: I finished up my studies and I practiced law - by Gwen - May 10, 2017, 10:11 AM