Sun Mote Copse yesterday I hiked over a river that was not there
Ghost in the woods
1,079 Posts
Ooc —
[table width=85%][tr][td]The nausea had not disappeared as Liri had hoped. 

Often she found herself sick at the most random of moments. She had been standing in a stream, still as stone, watching several tiny silver fish flicker by as the sun caught their scales. It was when a particularly tasty looking fish swam by that the ivory-pelted woman struck. When the brief burst of triumph had faded and the taste registered in her mouth, Liri had promptly spat it out and vomited right there in the water. 

Sickness was not the only thing she suffered from; for the past several days she had been craving blackberries. It wasn't the season for them but the snow-crafted fae hungered for the wild berries all the same. 

The wind was blowing away from her as she is drawn into the small protected cove with the hope of some early berries. The beauty of it makes her pause. 

The copse is afire with the golden sunlight, turning everything a burning hue of yellow and orange and red. So enraptured is she, Liri almost doesn't see the stranger. It's not until he moves that her dark optics lock on him.

He must be a good head taller and quite a bit larger, unsurprisingly, given her tiny size. The golden stranger, reminding her vaguely of Ikari, does not appear friendly in the slightest. 

After a moment of alert observation, Liri's ears flatten defensively though her stance remains tall and her tail the same high height it had been when she padded into the clearing. Earthy eyes stay on his, a clear signal that she will not cower before him.[/table][/tr][/td]
"i'll keep you here when I lose my mind."

Messages In This Thread
RE: yesterday I hiked over a river that was not there - by Síff - April 13, 2017, 08:18 AM