Sun Mote Copse yesterday I hiked over a river that was not there
Ghost in the woods
1,079 Posts
Ooc —
[table width=85%][tr][td]She could see no reason for attack. 

In the short moment it had taken Liri to enter the clearing and for him to stand, little over a heartbeat, no words had been spoken. No move had been taken except to lower her small ears and the move had not been out of aggression. 

Within another heartbeat the strange, silent man was lunging for the tiny healer, not unlike a snake striking out. 

The golden man made one error as he attacked: he did not account for Liri's much shorter height and as such, was off balance and merely glanced off her pale coat like a harmless bug. 

He would not get away so easily. She had not asked for a fight but if he wanted one, by hell, he'd get one. 

Liri turned on nimble feet, lips peeling back in a snarl that matched the man's own. With every ounce of muscle her short, stocky frame had, Liri launched herself at him. 

Thick, powerful jaws aimed for his face. They sought to tear into his eyes, his ears, whatever vulnerable and sensitive places she could reach. 

When the ivory fae had come back down from her rear, not unlike a wild stallion, she thumped down with a lazy flick of her tail reminscent of a tiger waiting for the right moment to attack. 

She danced away on small paws, her face stormy and her snarls betraying the force of her rage, like that of a tiny hurricane.[/table][/tr][/td]
"i'll keep you here when I lose my mind."

Messages In This Thread
RE: yesterday I hiked over a river that was not there - by Síff - April 15, 2017, 02:52 PM