Phantom Hollow because everyday I was alive I wore nothing but black
Ghost in the woods
1,079 Posts
Ooc —
Private 
@Kelina @Artemis she's welcome to join in if you'd like, no pressure if you don't want to. :)

[table width=85%][tr][td]Injured and and weary from the violent, silent stranger, Liri wandered.

The blood had longed dried in her achromatic coat, painting the healer vividly with rusty brown streaks. The wounds inflicted by the golden man throbbed with each step but then, the woman had experienced worse pain in her young life. 

It was dusk when Liri became aware of her surroundings. She was at the edge of a shaded forest, not unlike Rosings though it lacked the warmth and familiarity that dark tangle of woodlands had held. This place projected an aura of dark foreboding, of ominous promises told on the whispering lips of those who would as soon as strike with venom than provide a lover's kiss.

The alabaster healer stopped on the precipice of peril, watching the forest with eyes as dark as the depths of it. She was not quite afraid and yet not so foolish as to approach.[/table][/tr][/td]
"i'll keep you here when I lose my mind."

Messages In This Thread
because everyday I was alive I wore nothing but black - by Síff - April 19, 2017, 11:02 PM