Hideaway Strath Neverland is home to lost boys like me
193 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Tapat looked at the bright colored female. His eyes scanning over her and taking in her body language. The youngster was often quite submissive, and it seemed to help his case. Not that Tapat realized this himself. He blinked when hearing her name. When someone started with "I'm" he usually zoned out because he would not remember it anyhow. "Don't bother with introductions, Miss. I have memory loss," He mumbled. After all, that was the only thing he could really remember. It took a long time before his long term member would remember something. He was okay within the territory but outside of it, he was quickly lost. Tapat turned his ear to her words, he looked far happier. "Home?? I want to go home! You know where my home is?," he asked, previous words forgotten once more. At least, his mood was less mopey.
Messages In This Thread
Neverland is home to lost boys like me - by Tapat - April 21, 2017, 06:11 AM
RE: Neverland is home to lost boys like me - by Hemlock - April 21, 2017, 10:34 PM
RE: Neverland is home to lost boys like me - by Tapat - April 22, 2017, 05:19 AM
RE: Neverland is home to lost boys like me - by Hemlock - April 22, 2017, 11:36 PM
RE: Neverland is home to lost boys like me - by Tapat - April 25, 2017, 04:07 AM
RE: Neverland is home to lost boys like me - by Tapat - June 29, 2017, 04:44 AM