Bramblepoint do you think the porch is falling apart or do you just weigh a ton.
783 Posts
Ooc — Stevie
Master Ranger
All Welcome 
This is a liiiiiiiiiiil' backdated :D Hope it's okay!

Liffey couldn't say it had been a difficult decision to make. Really, it hadn't been a decision at all. The storm had been rather timely in its arrival in that it had forced the young wolf to take shelter with Titmouse instead of finding Lagan so he could be taken back to the Caldera. By the time the weather had lifted, any trace of Lagan was long gone and she was left with three options: Chase him off to fend for himself in the Wilds, return him to the Caldera herself, or keep him.

And so, the Blackthorn tilted her muzzle back to call for @Rannoch with @Titmouse at her side. Much as she wanted to send him back, she knew that it wasn't going to work anyway. He was a determined little thing, as she well remembered from flinging him around the time he'd latched onto her nose and wouldn't let go. He was perhaps too dumb to be driven off and would probably only get himself killed in his stubbornness. And she simply was not about to return to the Caldera and risk seeing her mother so soon after their blowout. Keeping him was the only option... she just hoped Rannoch would agree to it.
if I knew where I was going, I'd lose my way.
~•~
Messages In This Thread
do you think the porch is falling apart or do you just weigh a ton. - by Liffey - April 29, 2017, 05:03 PM