Dragoncrest Cliffs I was lightning before the thunder
gubraithian fire
3,000 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Trapper
Master Ambassador
Master Ranger
All Welcome 
The pups were somewhere in the ballpark of six weeks old and were developed enough to accompany her on walks around the territory. The weather was particularly cooperative today, so Wildfire roused @Artaax, @Blixen and Robin, fed them a mixture of milk and meat and then coaxed them into following her away from the cozy hollow tree and toward the neighboring redwood forest. One day, she would take them to the seaside, but it seemed a little too dangerous right now. Besides, she would want @Thuringwethil there for that and the commander was currently busy with pack duties (although the Bandrona secretly hoped they might bump into and distract her).

"Stay close, Robin," Wildfire called when the youngest pup began rubbernecking and veering in a perpendicular direction. The young mother paused to let him reorient himself, smiling as the other two weaved around her legs. "Whoever's on their best behavior gets a secret prize when we get back home!" Perhaps it wasn't the best parenting technique but it tended to motivate her children into obedience... sometimes. She grinned to herself, then continued sashaying forward toward the towering sequoias.

Hoping the pups will actively participate but I'll PP them as needed. Anyone else is welcome! :)
Messages In This Thread
I was lightning before the thunder - by Wildfire - May 08, 2017, 11:50 AM
RE: I was lightning before the thunder - by Anatha - May 08, 2017, 01:29 PM
RE: I was lightning before the thunder - by Artaax - May 08, 2017, 07:58 PM
RE: I was lightning before the thunder - by Wildfire - May 10, 2017, 10:44 AM
RE: I was lightning before the thunder - by Antumbra - May 10, 2017, 11:19 AM
RE: I was lightning before the thunder - by Anatha - May 11, 2017, 04:19 PM
RE: I was lightning before the thunder - by Blixen - May 15, 2017, 08:48 PM
RE: I was lightning before the thunder - by Artaax - May 16, 2017, 05:41 PM
RE: I was lightning before the thunder - by Wildfire - May 17, 2017, 09:15 AM
RE: I was lightning before the thunder - by Antumbra - May 21, 2017, 04:28 PM