Morningside Cuesta Surviving can be the worst kind of pain
Ghost in the woods
1,079 Posts
Ooc —
Joining 
@Grayday @Sylvas Streiter anybody else is welcome too :)

[table width=85%][tr][td]Instinct, or perhaps it was the Tiny Voice back from such a long vacation, told her to run. It screamed for her to hide herself and her unborn child away from the cruelty of the world. 

Perhaps that was for the best; no one would hurt them.

Logic, however, told her that this was unwise. She had barely made it to this pack's territory on her own, would not survive on her own; the sylph would be lucky to remain alive until she delivered. 

Liri limped heavily, her mangled leg throbbing with every breath, movement, and heartbeat. It was partially healed though horribly damaged beyond compare. Liri would never regain the ability to use it as she had before. 

She found there was no distinguishable border the closer she got, only a confusing interlapping of scents. 

Weaving on her feet momentarily, she crashed down like a fallen tree with a grunt. Perhaps laying down would help, it could be taken as a submissive gesture; besides, Liri found she could no longer stand. 

Her lips parted but the nymph found she could not howl, only a feeble croak escaped her throat. The broken and obviously pregnant female waited with hopes that someone, anyone, would find her.[/table][/tr][/td]
"i'll keep you here when I lose my mind."

Messages In This Thread
Surviving can be the worst kind of pain - by Síff - May 25, 2017, 12:53 PM
RE: Surviving can be the worst kind of pain - by Síff - June 01, 2017, 07:00 PM