Big Salmon Lake You push me back, I'll push you back - harder
guardian of the galaxy
1,292 Posts
Ooc — Magdalyn
Master Guardian
terance was returning home from his running excursion. somehow, he'd forgotten just how similar he was to true charcoal, his pelt heating up and practically catching fire in a how sun. he was roasting in the heat, and though moonspear was one direction, he made haste to visit the lake, deciding that that was much better for his current state.

when he arrived he-- very ungracefully-- dunked himself into the water and lapped at it thirstily. he did a few little swim arounds where he was, happy as a clam, before collapsing into the shallower area to let the water lap at him. he panted, but he was slowly cooling off. the lake was quite nice, he decided, and then decided he'd have to bring lyra here. she didn't really like leaving the territory, he knew, but maybe she'd like this. it'd be really cool to see the moon here-- it'd probably reflect against the water.

mid-thought, he paused to see another fleck of dark a little ways off. cautious, he stood up, shaking off his fur and coming onto shore. it looked like a younger wolf, no one too dangerous, but he wasn't keen on getting into dangerous situations all on his own. he didn't chuff, his size and wet-dog smell probably indicator enough that someone was near.
Messages In This Thread
RE: You push me back, I'll push you back - harder - by Terance - May 27, 2017, 02:47 PM