Redhawk Caldera click to MTV so they can teach me how to dougie.
2,311 Posts
Ooc — Stevie
Advisor
Master Coach
All Welcome 
All welcome! But Ima randomly page some people for fun ;) @Ivy @Odette @Andalusia @Benjamin come integrate!

If she'd had any doubt before that she was pregnant, it was completely gone now. The late afternoon found the alpha digging into a cache - the second one she'd raided that day. After spending a good gazillion weeks (in her estimation) throwing up every scrap of anything inside of her stomach, the hunger she suffered from now was utterly insatiable. She was ravenous. She wanted to eat the whole world and it was highly unlikely that anyone could stop the spitfire Blackthorn from doing just that.

Except for the fact that this cache was not exactly bursting with fresh food... Fin wrinkled her nose as she kicked aside a ragged squirrel carcass that looked like it had barely had any meat on it when it was put in there. She needed to talk to her gamekeepers... Wait, did she have more than one these days? Shit, she needed to talk to more packmates about being gamekeepers. Or being anything, for that matter. She was too pregnant to do everything herself. Why was she even doing this?

Fin grumbled and began to dig again, kicking dirt up against her noticeably rounded belly.

Messages In This Thread
click to MTV so they can teach me how to dougie. - by Finley - June 12, 2017, 05:09 PM
RE: click to MTV so they can teach me how to dougie. - by Ben - September 18, 2017, 01:04 PM
RE: click to MTV so they can teach me how to dougie. - by Ben - September 29, 2017, 02:58 PM