Moonspear i got some secrets i forgot to mention
guardian of the galaxy
1,292 Posts
Ooc — Magdalyn
Master Guardian
All Welcome 
going to say that @Lyra is welcome to join since she's been looking after him, but no obligation!! some mild pp towards lyra, if that's okay? for the wonderful @Wraen <3

if wraen had been by to visit, terance didn't know. he'd been mostly unconscious for a few days straight (from blood loss and a hard knock to the head, most likely), and when he finally was awake, he wasn't very good at holding conversations. sometimes his hearing felt sort of fuzzy-- like his ears had been stuffed with leaves. and sometimes he was way too focused on something else to multi-task a conversation. there was one spot in the den where the sun fell in a single beam of light, and once, he was so entranced by the little speckles of dust that floated through it, two hours went by and he hadn't even realized that lyra returned. in a similar instance, lyra was standing so perfectly in that beam of light. her eyes especially glittered and shown like the ocean, and terance couldn't stop staring. she must've said something to him, since her mouth moved, but terance hadn't noticed. he only noticed how exceptionally gorgeous her eyes looked. he wouldn't remember he'd done that come the next morning, however.

regardless of the previous weeks, the past few days was better... terance was better. take today, for example-- he sat upright and spoke full sentences and ate a whole rabbit and even muttered a bit of sass at lyra earlier in the day. this week especially was an improvement, he was finally himself again. though, he did still sleep a lot

he tried not to look at his wounds, which almost completely covered up the one he'd received traveling with sarah. he couldn't see it, but it travelled from his upper lip, down his jaw, and stopped right at the top of his throat-- a true miracle-- it picked back up just at his shoulder, and tore across his flank and side... that, he could see. trying to ignore it, terance gave a new clicks of his tongue-- his mouth was sort of dry-- and gazed out the den thoughtfully.
Messages In This Thread
i got some secrets i forgot to mention - by Terance - July 31, 2017, 08:39 AM
RE: i got some secrets i forgot to mention - by Wraen - July 31, 2017, 09:48 AM
RE: i got some secrets i forgot to mention - by Wraen - July 31, 2017, 03:09 PM
RE: i got some secrets i forgot to mention - by Wraen - August 01, 2017, 02:56 AM
RE: i got some secrets i forgot to mention - by Terance - August 01, 2017, 07:27 AM
RE: i got some secrets i forgot to mention - by Wraen - August 01, 2017, 07:38 AM
RE: i got some secrets i forgot to mention - by Terance - August 01, 2017, 07:50 AM
RE: i got some secrets i forgot to mention - by Wraen - August 01, 2017, 08:03 AM
RE: i got some secrets i forgot to mention - by Terance - August 01, 2017, 08:22 AM
RE: i got some secrets i forgot to mention - by Wraen - August 01, 2017, 08:39 AM
RE: i got some secrets i forgot to mention - by Terance - August 03, 2017, 07:05 AM
RE: i got some secrets i forgot to mention - by Wraen - August 13, 2017, 04:03 AM
RE: i got some secrets i forgot to mention - by Terance - August 14, 2017, 09:04 AM
RE: i got some secrets i forgot to mention - by Wraen - August 25, 2017, 12:54 PM
RE: i got some secrets i forgot to mention - by Terance - August 27, 2017, 10:07 PM
RE: i got some secrets i forgot to mention - by Wraen - September 14, 2017, 03:01 PM
RE: i got some secrets i forgot to mention - by Terance - October 08, 2017, 09:50 AM
RE: i got some secrets i forgot to mention - by Wraen - October 15, 2017, 01:05 PM