Redhawk Caldera if i'm addicted to loving you.
2,311 Posts
Ooc — Stevie
Advisor
Master Coach
All Welcome 
Mommy's gonna powerplay you all now, just a leetle <3

Finley settled at the mouth of the den, strewn luxuriously in the few bits of sun the peeked at her through the evergreen boughs. She watched as her latest four little beasts toddled about in the small area she allowed them to roam in the sunlight. The pack had done well to keep her as fed as they could, and yet her belly still ached uncomfortably. She'd been informed of the scarcity of prey within the Caldera, and she was painfully awaare as well of the movements of the herds away from the vicinity of the pack entirely. And though another might have felt greedy or selfish at requiring dibs of what little food they still had, Fin knew that none of it was truly for her - it was all for Fee, Fi, Foh and Fum, as she had so recently begun to call them.

Fee had started it all of course. Being that the name "Fiadh" was literally pronounced "Fee", it had been an easy transition. Fin couldn't really say how she had decided each of the others were due their names. But when she'd looked at @Tegan, he'd just felt like a "Foh". And when she'd considered @Lucca, she'd thought him quite the "Fi". At the same token, @Clover was without a doubt a Fum. No one had ever been such a Fum, or so Fin believed. She grinned slightly as she watched the girl inspect a small patch of her namesake, almost feeling bad that in her exhaustion, she'd given her a boy's name. But, if Fum was not a Clover or a Fum, she was most definitely a Math at the very least.

The alpha rolled her shoulders as her jaws split into a wide yawn. She laid her head down on her paws lazily and shut her eyes, ignoring the hungry croak in her belly and the incessant worry in her head that told her she should be fretting over the food shortage, not lazing about watching her kids be silly.

Messages In This Thread
if i'm addicted to loving you. - by Finley - August 13, 2017, 04:59 PM
RE: if i'm addicted to loving you. - by Raven - August 16, 2017, 01:20 AM
RE: if i'm addicted to loving you. - by Finley - August 21, 2017, 11:24 AM
RE: if i'm addicted to loving you. - by Clover - August 22, 2017, 09:20 AM
RE: if i'm addicted to loving you. - by Raven - August 22, 2017, 08:12 PM
RE: if i'm addicted to loving you. - by Finley - September 15, 2017, 07:56 PM
RE: if i'm addicted to loving you. - by Clover - September 21, 2017, 11:54 AM
RE: if i'm addicted to loving you. - by Raven - September 29, 2017, 11:02 PM
RE: if i'm addicted to loving you. - by Finley - September 30, 2017, 07:03 PM
RE: if i'm addicted to loving you. - by Clover - October 13, 2017, 03:28 PM
RE: if i'm addicted to loving you. - by Raven - October 14, 2017, 07:24 PM