Blackfeather Woods I am a lost boy from Neverland
gubraithian fire
3,000 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Trapper
Master Ambassador
Master Ranger
All Welcome 
It was incredibly difficult for Wildfire to organize her thoughts into anything coherent, yet after being badly beaten—she couldn't remember who or what had done it; her body only remembered through the awful aches and pains—she found herself unable to eat, and the fog lifted somewhat. She was too disoriented to note the correlation, though she took advantage of this improved clarity by assessing her surroundings to the best of her ability.

She was in a cave, a foul odor permeating the stuffy air. It was muted thanks to olfactory fatigue, yet Wildfire could still detect the stink. There were a few bones scattered nearby and something black and oily on the walls. The she-wolf felt her hackles prickle as if intuiting that this was a very bad place. She blinked hard as she gazed toward the mouth, suddenly aware that she was far from her home in Drageda; that she had a mate and children; and that she didn't belong here.

She was on her feet, stumbling but moving toward the doorway. Wildfire opened her mouth to shout for help, only to clap it shut an instant later. Something told her not to call attention to herself right now; she needed to be stealthy. You need to get home... back to Thur... and the kids... Her first coherent thoughts in days flicked a little disjointedly through her mind as she crept toward the light pouring in from the doorway, only to find it suddenly blocked.
Messages In This Thread
I am a lost boy from Neverland - by Wildfire - August 15, 2017, 12:33 PM
RE: I am a lost boy from Neverland - by Nocturnal - August 15, 2017, 04:56 PM
RE: I am a lost boy from Neverland - by Wildfire - August 15, 2017, 05:05 PM
RE: I am a lost boy from Neverland - by Nocturnal - August 15, 2017, 05:14 PM
RE: I am a lost boy from Neverland - by Wildfire - August 15, 2017, 05:20 PM
RE: I am a lost boy from Neverland - by Nocturnal - August 15, 2017, 05:26 PM
RE: I am a lost boy from Neverland - by Wildfire - August 15, 2017, 05:38 PM
RE: I am a lost boy from Neverland - by Nocturnal - August 15, 2017, 05:54 PM
RE: I am a lost boy from Neverland - by Wildfire - August 15, 2017, 06:05 PM
RE: I am a lost boy from Neverland - by Nocturnal - August 15, 2017, 06:21 PM
RE: I am a lost boy from Neverland - by Wildfire - August 15, 2017, 06:29 PM