Emberwood Summer on my side
The Sword of the Morning
Health - 75% (75/100)
1,744 Posts
Ooc — mixedhearts
Tracker
Therapist
Grayday hummed in thought as he waited for the stragglers to catch up. It seemed that everyone was a bit tired, and that at least one of his daughters was far past her naptime. He herded the three toward Sunspot to be watched over and gently insinuated that Heartha should rest. To Howl and Kieran, Grayday gave a calculating look. Everyone was tired, but between the three of them, Day thought they'd be able to rustle up something to eat.

Kieran had something else on his mind. "Thank you for telling me," he said, thinking rather regretfully of the pale woman. Grayday couldn't help but feel that there was more he could've done for the woman. Maybe, they would cross paths again one day, and he would be able to put his worries to rest.

"Let's go find something to eat," he said with a soft sigh, shooting a querying look toward Sylvas. He did not wait for a response, but assumed that the other male would keep and eye on things while they found something to eat. Hopefully, nothing too strenuous would come up, and the male would be able to get some rest in as well.
[Image: CYEyvJP.png?4]
What's Mine is Ours
Messages In This Thread
Summer on my side - by Grayday Sr. - August 20, 2017, 11:34 PM
RE: Summer on my side - by Lavender - August 21, 2017, 07:43 AM
RE: Summer on my side - by Heartha - August 21, 2017, 09:52 PM
RE: Summer on my side - by Howl - August 21, 2017, 10:20 PM
RE: Summer on my side - by Dauntless - August 29, 2017, 08:16 PM
RE: Summer on my side - by Kieran Adrien - August 30, 2017, 09:35 AM
RE: Summer on my side - by Grayday Sr. - September 04, 2017, 07:26 PM