King Elk Forest civilization is coming and it means to exterminate us
Wild Fauna
Shared Account
105 Posts
Ooc —
Random Event 
this takes place shortly after the claim howl during the eclipse; anyone can jump in if they want & we can make this a thread! or this can be used as reference post if you want your toons to hear his calls, it doesn't matter to me! (i'll leave this thread open until august 27th and if no one replies i'll just archive it as a read only) c:

[Image: DvnW5G.jpg]

The sun is consumed by shadow: little more than a thin, sliver of a silvery ring is left. The world around sinks dark as the mighty beast of the wolves’ mythos lingers in his preferred place at his forests’ heart. The wolves have been here for a while and he notes each time their numbers grow. The King Elk was here first; a due they must pay heed to. His tosses his head as their voices rise in song that shatters the quiet of the forest. He is no wolf but he understands well enough the message their song carries. He lets out a long snort, an expel of breath like that of a bull though it lacks the feral rage associated with the noise. He tips his own head skyward, towering antlers brushing and scraping against the lowest branch of the deciduous tree he stands beneath as their song fades to echoing silence and lets out a call of his own: a eerie high pitched whistle overlaying a low roar. The King Elk draws in another breath and releases the sound again. A reminder that they might claim this forest but he is it’s true king.
post written by mato.
Messages In This Thread
civilization is coming and it means to exterminate us - by ThE nArRaToR - August 20, 2017, 05:17 AM