Blackfeather Woods She wears me down to bones in bed
848 Posts
Ooc — Alisha
Away
All Welcome 
Also @Atli if you'd like. I dunno if he's sleeping with her or not

This feeling was familiar.

It was the second time it had occured, but she knew what it meant as soon as she woke up, her stomach in a tumult, sloshing, pushing towards her esophagus. She stumbled out of her den, nearly tripping over @Vaati and @Koume in the process, stepping on Ganondorf at least once or twice, kicking @Kotake — she was a mess, that was clear to anyone who knew her well.

The nausea hit her harder than it had during her first pregnancy. Perhaps, in its own way, it was reflecting the circumstances in the conception. Disgust, anger, self-loathing, hatred, shame. She felt the emotions of her coupling in the taste of the bile as it passed through her mouth, along with the last meal she could force down her throat.

Her mind swam as the rankness hit her nose and registered in her brain. Her throat burned. There was no other way that she could describe it. Flames sprouted in her throat and mulled there, remaining long after she stopped heaving. She didn't move for a long time, panting over the slop and filth at her feet, her brain blank.
Messages In This Thread
She wears me down to bones in bed - by Potema - August 31, 2017, 11:53 PM
RE: She wears me down to bones in bed - by Kjalarr - September 01, 2017, 03:31 AM
RE: She wears me down to bones in bed - by Potema - September 02, 2017, 10:18 AM
RE: She wears me down to bones in bed - by Kjalarr - September 02, 2017, 10:52 AM
RE: She wears me down to bones in bed - by Koume - September 03, 2017, 12:47 PM
RE: She wears me down to bones in bed - by Potema - September 09, 2017, 11:31 PM