Ravensblood Forest Looking for a fight?
703 Posts
Ooc — Raven
Therapist
Ambassador
Away
Lol. I completely forgot about Howl answering the question. Howl rolls partial attack and defense. 

Howl had been swept up in the fight and hod forgotten that he had a question to answer himself. Initially he though that who ever won the fight would get thier question answered. But he supposed that if he got his question answered along the way, what did it really matter. Howl got a bite on Drogon's ankle, but he couldn't hold on and the Drogon took a few steps back from Howl. "I'm out looking for possible recruits for my pack." he answered.

Drogon made another lung towards Howl this time aiming for his shoulder. Drogon grabbed hold and Howl attempted to push against him, but it wasn't enough. Will the wind still out of him, he didn't have the energy and he lowered himself to the ground for the male to pin him and allow him victory in this spar. Howl didn't feel to bad about losing, after all he had gotten something out of it. Though it seemed like alot of hard work for such a simple question. Were they going to need to spar again for this conversation to continue.
Howl's current spar health is 0. Do you want to make another thread continuing this one and start a new thread or...?
Howl is always open to some interesting plots.
Just PM me and we and plot and thread!
Messages In This Thread
Looking for a fight? - by Howl - September 04, 2017, 06:58 PM
RE: Looking for a fight? - by RIP Wintersbane - September 06, 2017, 03:49 AM
RE: Looking for a fight? - by Howl - September 06, 2017, 08:04 AM
RE: Looking for a fight? - by RIP Wintersbane - September 06, 2017, 03:49 PM
RE: Looking for a fight? - by Howl - September 06, 2017, 05:44 PM
RE: Looking for a fight? - by RIP Wintersbane - September 09, 2017, 04:28 AM
RE: Looking for a fight? - by Howl - September 09, 2017, 03:33 PM
RE: Looking for a fight? - by RIP Wintersbane - September 10, 2017, 06:31 AM
RE: Looking for a fight? - by Howl - September 10, 2017, 02:45 PM
RE: Looking for a fight? - by RIP Wintersbane - September 11, 2017, 04:57 PM