Neverwinter Forest you're a child of the cosmos, a ruler of the skies
we don't need another ruler
all my friends are kings
956 Posts
Ooc —
Tactician
Private 
When the sun comes up, Mallaidh does not realize it. Having gotten so far from her home, she’s easily become an early riser while at the same time staying up just as late. The few hours she does sleep are fitful at best and she’s often plagued with dreams she can’t wake herself up fast enough from. The cover the forest brings her gives her an extra hour of sleep and while she struggles through hazy memories in her sleep, she’s able to rest a little while longer. By the time her eyes finally flutter open, the illusion of morning has settled into tight knit trees. The air of day surrounds her but true sunlight is broken and scattered in the distance, leaving her to believe it’s probably later than usually.

The girl takes in a long breath, her stomach protesting against anything that isn’t hunting, and she slowly untwines herself from a tangle of gangly legs only just now starting to fit into her gangly body. Her ribs are prominent and her stomach is tucked into a high waist. The skin around her face is sunken behind her eyes and she’s a little worse for wear.

Today is the day she thinks first, yawning and stretching out her long legs before she hoists herself unto all fours, trotting away from her sleeping spot and using her nose to search for scent of prey.
i'd give anything to hear you say it one more time
that the universe was made just to be seen by my eyes
Messages In This Thread
you're a child of the cosmos, a ruler of the skies - by Mallaidh - September 07, 2017, 07:28 PM