Moonspear i've seen evil reign over perfection
guardian of the galaxy
1,292 Posts
Ooc — Magdalyn
Master Guardian
terance nodded, they were terrible. he wanted to explain a little more in depth, so he took a few seconds of quiet to think through it-- not wanting to ramble on. "galaxy?" he offered, judging rannoch's knowledge of that name before continuing, "the alpha's kid-- fell off of a cliff. she survived, but a bear stole her, so we all had to go take it down." it was kind of a crazy story in it's entirety, the whole korei julia thing and what not-- but terance lacked the flare for the dramatics that his mother (and wraen) had, so he didn't add any of that in. his vagueness usually left a good sense of mystery and, therefore, a lot of room to use your imagination-- and that usually made up for it. 

had lyra asked, terance would've most likely dropped everything and let lyra practice. he let hydra use him as a punching bag (though he usually fought back), and helping out lyra would've been no different. but terance smiled. "i didn't have a choice," he told him, shrugging, "i probably would've died if it were for lyra. her trial and error was better than the alternative." the alternative was most likely death, that was implied. 

he nodded quickly though, maybe lyra would come back soon-- he could maybe gauge her opinion on rannoch. though he hated to admit it, terance was almost smitten by this guy-- and as much as he valued lyra's opinions, he was usually pretty set in his own thoughts on others. "deal," he said, grinning at the iota.
Messages In This Thread
i've seen evil reign over perfection - by Terance - September 11, 2017, 12:54 PM
RE: i've seen evil reign over perfection - by Terance - September 11, 2017, 05:05 PM
RE: i've seen evil reign over perfection - by Terance - September 11, 2017, 07:28 PM
RE: i've seen evil reign over perfection - by Terance - September 11, 2017, 09:12 PM
RE: i've seen evil reign over perfection - by Terance - September 11, 2017, 09:45 PM
RE: i've seen evil reign over perfection - by Terance - September 25, 2017, 12:35 PM