Blackfeather Woods all my friends are dead, push me to the edge
in our town the hangman came, smelling of gold, blood and flame
390 Posts
Ooc — jal
Away
All Welcome 
backdated to when Cyron was picked up. @Cassiopeia

He carries the sleeping child in his jaws, trotting silently through the dark forest to where he hides his girlfriend captive. He brings her a gift, of sorts. Vaati is unsure how she will react to being brought a live child, and the impending reaction is one he eagerly awaits. He knows she is lonely and will attach easily to the child. At least, that is what he hopes. Then he can rip it away from her and destroy her last ideas of hope for once and for all. He doesn't see another way; simply leaving her to the shadows doesn't seem to hurt her. At least, not as quickly as he needs it to be done. Killing the boy once Cassiopeia identify's it as hers is vital to her development of what she will become, so he hopes, or his plans for ending the child's life are severely faulted. Entering the cave slowly, the boy cries softly in his sleep and he nearly jumps. "Come out, I have something for you," He calls into the dark, dropping the child softly on the ground, no doubt waking it up. 
for the sins of the unworthy
must be baptized in blood & fear
Messages In This Thread
all my friends are dead, push me to the edge - by Vaati - October 08, 2017, 02:34 PM