Blackfeather Woods no fear but i think i'm falling
v e r i t a s
436 Posts
Ooc — thalia
She was growing tired. Not the kind that vanished given a night's rest, but the deep-seated, emotional and mental exhaustion of trying to retain her spirit in the face of the overwhelming darkness of her situation. She had accepted now that Moonspear would not care for her, so long had she been aloof and distant from her pack members. Why would any pack risk angering another for the privilege of bearing a dead weight in their ranks? 

She huddled into herself, the skeletal boy leaning against her own bony back. When the face first peered out of the darkness, she squinted her eyes and hoped it would simply vanish when she opened them. How easy it was to imagine faces in the darkness, as she had countless times before, or her mother and dead father and others beside. But when her gaze flickered open again, the face was there still, patchwork and tangible. She stood, the boy barely noticing her movements, stepping forward to face the face. "what do you want?" Her voice sounded dull and listless to her own ears, her gaze moving quickly to the food the male held, but saying nothing of it.
Messages In This Thread
no fear but i think i'm falling - by Cicero - October 10, 2017, 03:28 PM
RE: no fear but i think i'm falling - by Cassiopeia - October 20, 2017, 08:19 AM
RE: no fear but i think i'm falling - by Cicero - October 25, 2017, 03:42 AM