Moonspear i am actually very curious to see which way this is going to go.
783 Posts
Ooc — Stevie
Master Ranger
All Welcome 
Life had been comfortable and quiet since Liffey had joined the ranks of Moonspear. Young and naive as she was, she took the silence from the Cerberus to mean that they had accepted the fact that she was now one of the pack and that Rannoch actually belonged to her in spite of their posturing. Poor little thing. Can't wait to see how that turns out.

Liffey moved light on her feet along one of the paths that had begun to grow familiar to her over the past few weeks. She'd spent much of the morning  creeping along Moonspear's higher cliffs, but the scent of a coming storm had driven her back to lower terrain. She was making her way back to the den she shared with Rannoch at the moment, finding the idea of cozying up to her beau during a thunderstorm rather delightful.  She paused for a moment in her travel to lift her head to the sky and feel the way the wind moved, attempting to determine whether or not she'd be able to make it home before the storm struck.
if I knew where I was going, I'd lose my way.
~•~
Messages In This Thread
i am actually very curious to see which way this is going to go. - by Liffey - October 10, 2017, 05:44 PM