Redhawk Caldera yes, may i please speak to pizza.
2,311 Posts
Ooc — Stevie
Advisor
Master Coach
All Welcome 
Hoping for Wifi, but all welcome! Going to pretend this happens before they find out about Nightjar! bc timelines are for foolz.

It was late afternoon when Fin excused herself from the day's kid-watch and headed across the territory to visit Wildfire. She took  the long way around the lake in the center of the Caldera to drop by the forest and hunt for a bit. After a couple of hours, she had nothing to show for her efforts but for a deer haunch that she'd dug out from a cache only a few miles North of the Creek where her goddaughter was recovering. At least she'd tried, and truth be told, venison even a few days old was a better meal than fresh squirrel.

Fin strode across the gently sloping ground, scanning the area for @Wildfire. She knew her goddaughter had abandoned the cave the moment she'd been lucid enough to realize she was in it, and Fin had instantly chided herself for sticking the girl in there at all. She knew the girl had hated them ever since she was a child and she'd gotten lost in one. Time had faded the memory, but Fin was determined not to let any others go from now on. Spotting a smear of red upon the yellowing grass, Fin crept towards it quiet as she could. Wildfire was still recovering after all, so Fin wasn't about to interrupt her rest just to chat.

Messages In This Thread
yes, may i please speak to pizza. - by Finley - October 16, 2017, 05:31 PM
RE: yes, may i please speak to pizza. - by Wildfire - October 16, 2017, 07:59 PM
RE: yes, may i please speak to pizza. - by Elwood - October 17, 2017, 12:07 PM
RE: yes, may i please speak to pizza. - by Finley - October 19, 2017, 11:19 AM
RE: yes, may i please speak to pizza. - by Wildfire - October 19, 2017, 11:30 AM
RE: yes, may i please speak to pizza. - by Elwood - October 19, 2017, 07:17 PM
RE: yes, may i please speak to pizza. - by Finley - October 30, 2017, 05:13 PM
RE: yes, may i please speak to pizza. - by Wildfire - November 02, 2017, 03:57 PM
RE: yes, may i please speak to pizza. - by Elwood - November 05, 2017, 10:04 PM
RE: yes, may i please speak to pizza. - by Finley - November 06, 2017, 07:13 PM
RE: yes, may i please speak to pizza. - by Wildfire - November 07, 2017, 01:27 PM
RE: yes, may i please speak to pizza. - by Elwood - November 15, 2017, 09:35 PM
RE: yes, may i please speak to pizza. - by Finley - November 16, 2017, 07:47 PM