Redhawk Caldera yes, may i please speak to pizza.
gubraithian fire
3,000 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Trapper
Master Ambassador
Master Ranger
Elwood and Finley were so gracious. Wildfire couldn't help but think her own parents wouldn't have been nearly this welcoming, certainly not Fox. Thinking about her parents gave her a mild pang, so she didn't dwell on that thought. She simply shot the two of them another very grateful look.

"The circumstances aren't so great," she said, "but it's good to be back." Wildfire had never thought she would be part of the caldera again. Though she certainly hadn't aspired to it, there was a deep comfort being among her godparents and blood relatives.

"I'd like that, although I'll probably stay a bit secluded for a little while, at least until I regain some of my strength," Wildfire said. It was sorely tempting to go meet those newest puppies right now, though she knew it wasn't a good idea yet. Besides, she probably looked downright scary. "I'll find somewhere not too far, so it's easy to visit."

She licked her lips and shifted, wincing slightly because her whole body simply felt depleted all the time. "Rave says Nightjar's here too, that the band's back together," Wildfire quipped. "He probably won't be very happy to see me, will he?" she added. "He was the one who chased me out back in the day, when he found out I was considering the move to Moonspear," she told them in case they weren't aware.
Messages In This Thread
yes, may i please speak to pizza. - by Finley - October 16, 2017, 05:31 PM
RE: yes, may i please speak to pizza. - by Wildfire - October 16, 2017, 07:59 PM
RE: yes, may i please speak to pizza. - by Elwood - October 17, 2017, 12:07 PM
RE: yes, may i please speak to pizza. - by Finley - October 19, 2017, 11:19 AM
RE: yes, may i please speak to pizza. - by Wildfire - October 19, 2017, 11:30 AM
RE: yes, may i please speak to pizza. - by Elwood - October 19, 2017, 07:17 PM
RE: yes, may i please speak to pizza. - by Finley - October 30, 2017, 05:13 PM
RE: yes, may i please speak to pizza. - by Wildfire - November 02, 2017, 03:57 PM
RE: yes, may i please speak to pizza. - by Elwood - November 05, 2017, 10:04 PM
RE: yes, may i please speak to pizza. - by Finley - November 06, 2017, 07:13 PM
RE: yes, may i please speak to pizza. - by Wildfire - November 07, 2017, 01:27 PM
RE: yes, may i please speak to pizza. - by Elwood - November 15, 2017, 09:35 PM
RE: yes, may i please speak to pizza. - by Finley - November 16, 2017, 07:47 PM