Stone Circle All we are is an isle of flightless birds
Deceased
323 Posts
Ooc — Belle
We can fade here, if you like? Or continue, it's up to you :)

The wolfdog lifted his amber gaze, heart torn yet beating still. They may be gone - though perhaps not - but he wasn't, he was still here. Still breathing, still living. And he'd do whatever it took, anything in his powers, to find his family again. If he were to fail in his task, if he were never to find them - or, even if he found them forever gone to a better place (how this had happened in the space they'd been together he never would quite understand) he would continue with life. For surely they would not have wanted him to give up on his goals, give up on his home even with their absence from his life.

"I know... and I cannot give up my duties. I will stay strong, Valette. I will try." Pained was he, yet hope still shone in his eyes - the flicker of hope the alphess' words had sparked within him. Yes, yes he would try. And perhaps he might find them and discover what had happened. "I... I would like that very much. You're too kind," The corners of his mouth perked up in what he hoped was a small smile, faint though it was. But a smile of sorts nonetheless, for he was truly grateful for Valette's words.
Messages In This Thread
All we are is an isle of flightless birds - by Mawk - November 22, 2017, 08:31 AM
RE: All we are is an isle of flightless birds - by Mawk - December 04, 2017, 10:41 AM
RE: All we are is an isle of flightless birds - by Mawk - December 14, 2017, 11:18 AM
RE: All we are is an isle of flightless birds - by Mawk - December 20, 2017, 09:48 AM