Moonspear All the attention should be on me.
so lay your hands across
my beating heart, love
938 Posts
Ooc — Rhys
Ranger
The time had come and he had started to scale the mountain. It started off in relative ease, a gentle rise that was lined with various timber and stones. They were dusted with snow, sun and wind-kissed with time of an untold age. But soon he had cleared the height of the sloping woodland and the bird's eye view of the world as he knew it revealed itself. For the longest time, he was content to sit and take it in, perched on a precarious ledge that would one day wither and crumble downward. For now it was an appropriate point of rest, though he was hardly fatigued. It had been a long time since he had scaled and snaked through a mountain, the last of which he thought he had crossed with his sisters in a late spring thaw. They had crossed rivers and floodplains alike before they had swelled with water... and the rest was history.

Dirge reminisced on these good times briefly; pebbles had come skittering down as a dark streak crossed snowy stones overhead of him. He caught only a glimmer of her svelte form—Hydra. His interest piqued, the grand view no longer considered, and he rose to follow her. It was at length that he trailed behind, for when he had reached the elevation she had been on her dark form had disappeared either upwards or around a minute bend. But the tracks were there and out of curiosity, he sought his opportunity to finally do the dropping in on her that she so favored to do to him. He jogged along intentionally to take his time—there'd be no grand entrance if he found she was locked in some important meeting that did not require him. No, he'd try to stay out of those affairs for now, unless they required him.

And when he did stumble upon her, she was in the company of another. Lean and distinctly feminine, she was the polar opposite to the darkly coated Princess by appearance alone. What the connection was, he didn't see immediately, but the dashing of freckles along her profile gave him more than enough reason to slow his approach further. This must have been one of the sisters Hydra had spoken of. With a chuff to the familiar of the two, Dirge curtailed his steps with an inquisitive expression; he waited for an invitation, out of respect. Perhaps this qualified as important business and as it were, he didn't desire seeing Hydra turn on him.
Messages In This Thread
All the attention should be on me. - by Vela - December 04, 2017, 05:33 AM
RE: All the attention should be on me. - by Hydra - December 04, 2017, 10:57 AM
RE: All the attention should be on me. - by Vela - December 05, 2017, 11:05 AM
RE: All the attention should be on me. - by Hydra - December 05, 2017, 11:26 AM
RE: All the attention should be on me. - by Dirge - December 06, 2017, 05:41 AM
RE: All the attention should be on me. - by Vela - December 06, 2017, 09:09 AM
RE: All the attention should be on me. - by Hydra - December 06, 2017, 01:11 PM
RE: All the attention should be on me. - by Dirge - December 06, 2017, 05:43 PM
RE: All the attention should be on me. - by Vela - December 10, 2017, 10:46 AM