Blacktail Deer Plateau knocking on the door of my brother's house
303 Posts
Ooc — mercury
All Welcome 
tags are for reference; AW. Please let Murdock post first and then anyone else feel free to hop in. Let's date this to like tomorrow morning or so

It had been an arduous journey northward to the plateau. Not so much physically; Shale was happy for the opportunity to stretch his legs and explore this new land. No, he had spilled his emotional guts to @Murdock on the way, telling him everything but the gory details. Those he'd keep locked inside his head forever.

But they were here now, at the edge of his brother's territory. The variety of mingled scents--the sheer number of them, too--indicated that it was a strong, thriving pack, a force to be reckoned with in the valley. For this, Shale felt a surge of pride for his littermate. Grayday had always been the chosen one, the one Shale knew would lead their family eventually. When he had vanished suddenly, Shale had often wondered whether he'd carve out a legacy away from Sameth. Now he knew.

Shale turned to Mur, amber eyes bright with excitement for the first time in who knew how long. They were here. They had made it. He knew that his elder brother was probably anxious to get back to his pack--Valette and her children, and especially Steph. They would seek out Grayday, Murdock would depart, and Shale--

Well, he hadn't given much thought about what he would do next. He supposed he would take it one day at a time. It was a strategy that had worked for him the last few moons, anyway.

Tipping his silvery-gray head back, Shale let loose a howl fit to rumble the mountains. He was here. Now, where was @Grayday?
Messages In This Thread
knocking on the door of my brother's house - by Shale - December 11, 2017, 09:30 PM
RE: knocking on the door of my brother's house - by Murdock - December 11, 2017, 09:48 PM
RE: knocking on the door of my brother's house - by Shale - December 12, 2017, 07:12 PM
RE: knocking on the door of my brother's house - by Murdock - December 12, 2017, 09:47 PM
RE: knocking on the door of my brother's house - by Pema - December 13, 2017, 12:03 AM
RE: knocking on the door of my brother's house - by Dawn - December 13, 2017, 03:39 PM
RE: knocking on the door of my brother's house - by Aditya - December 14, 2017, 10:44 PM
RE: knocking on the door of my brother's house - by Shale - December 16, 2017, 10:39 PM
RE: knocking on the door of my brother's house - by Murdock - December 16, 2017, 11:11 PM
RE: knocking on the door of my brother's house - by Pema - December 16, 2017, 11:49 PM
RE: knocking on the door of my brother's house - by Dawn - January 01, 2018, 07:31 PM