Dragoncrest Cliffs there's literally zero proof tuesday exists
we don't need another ruler
all my friends are kings
956 Posts
Ooc —
Tactician
Focused on the scratching, she doesn’t pay attention to Arrille’s arrival. She’s probably scratching more than necessary, too, and thinking about it too much only makes her want to do it more. When the other wolf speaks up, she flinches and puts her leg down, turning to see who is coming her way. She has mixed feelings about Arrille now. She’s glad she help him in the beginning and he did end up in Drageda, but not at the cost of strife. She can’t really blame him, other than his lack of effort, and it does surprise her he managed to work his way in. ”How did you manage that?” she says a little playfully with a hint of a smile in return.
i'd give anything to hear you say it one more time
that the universe was made just to be seen by my eyes
Messages In This Thread
there's literally zero proof tuesday exists - by Mallaidh - December 14, 2017, 09:01 PM
RE: there's literally zero proof tuesday exists - by Arrille - December 14, 2017, 10:00 PM
RE: there's literally zero proof tuesday exists - by Mallaidh - December 16, 2017, 11:22 PM
RE: there's literally zero proof tuesday exists - by Arrille - December 16, 2017, 11:46 PM
RE: there's literally zero proof tuesday exists - by Arrille - December 17, 2017, 09:50 PM
RE: there's literally zero proof tuesday exists - by Arrille - December 19, 2017, 08:14 PM
RE: there's literally zero proof tuesday exists - by Arrille - December 27, 2017, 04:43 PM