Blackfeather Woods i have almost forgotten the taste of fear
in our town the hangman came, smelling of gold, blood and flame
390 Posts
Ooc — jal
Away
Private 
paging @Euron, @Maegi & @Ramsay if u have time :)
He has made up his mind, for the incident near their borders has left him rattled. Euron, Maegi and Ramsay are his siblings before their title as the 'next generation', and he will not risk the threat of them being plucked from the borders right under his nose. The fact that he loves them more than he does the woods itself is his greatest weakness, a weakness that he will not have being put to use. Sounding a call for them and them alone, he sits patiently for them to arrive whilst milling over the wording that would inform them that they are no longer allowed to leave Blackfeather Woods. Not even venture near the borders, in fact. It is his will that they obey his wishes for the sake of their own safety, but if they are anything like his own litter of siblings, they will not go quietly.
for the sins of the unworthy
must be baptized in blood & fear
Messages In This Thread
i have almost forgotten the taste of fear - by Vaati - December 22, 2017, 02:01 PM
RE: i have almost forgotten the taste of fear - by Maegi - December 26, 2017, 06:14 PM
RE: i have almost forgotten the taste of fear - by Vaati - December 29, 2017, 06:03 PM
RE: i have almost forgotten the taste of fear - by Maegi - December 29, 2017, 06:44 PM
RE: i have almost forgotten the taste of fear - by Vaati - January 12, 2018, 04:22 PM
RE: i have almost forgotten the taste of fear - by Maegi - January 14, 2018, 12:02 AM
RE: i have almost forgotten the taste of fear - by Vaati - January 14, 2018, 01:08 AM
RE: i have almost forgotten the taste of fear - by Maegi - January 14, 2018, 11:37 PM
RE: i have almost forgotten the taste of fear - by Vaati - January 21, 2018, 11:42 AM
RE: i have almost forgotten the taste of fear - by Maegi - January 22, 2018, 02:27 PM