Blacktail Deer Plateau mouth breather
"Once you've met someone you never really forget them.
131 Posts
Ooc —
Private 
@Kieran Adrien I'm assuming they're together ('cause Sorrel wouldn't want to leave his side lol) but let me know if I should change anything!

Although her joints seemed to be improving and her open wounds healing, there was something that still felt wrong. When she rose that morning, she tried to make her way onto all fours but fell nearly limp once she was almost there. Sorrel cursed under her breath — Langet maman. — then silently scolded herself for being so rude. Even if no one was awake (not they would have understood if they were), it was still poor manners to use such foul language. 

Sorrel was determined to make it somewhere. Just somewhere.  It didn't feel right having to depend on her brother for help when she was perfectly capable. They were the same age, and Kieran seemed to function just fine, so why should Sorrel not do the same? After all, there was nothing holding her back mentally (aside from the, y'know, traumatizing childhood), and she was tired of feeling like a burden.
"I'm dreaming! I'm dreaming!"
Chihiro, "Spirited Away" (2001)
Messages In This Thread
mouth breather - by Sorrel Marie - December 27, 2017, 09:03 PM
RE: mouth breather - by Kieran Adrien - December 31, 2017, 09:45 PM
RE: mouth breather - by Sorrel Marie - December 31, 2017, 10:05 PM
RE: mouth breather - by Kieran Adrien - January 09, 2018, 09:26 AM
RE: mouth breather - by Sorrel Marie - January 11, 2018, 11:25 AM
RE: mouth breather - by Kieran Adrien - January 14, 2018, 09:39 AM
RE: mouth breather - by Sorrel Marie - January 14, 2018, 01:18 PM