Moonspear You can't be too careful anymore
574 Posts
Ooc — mixedhearts
Alya, too, affected supeme nonchalance. She gave the male a half-glance as she strode through the territory, glad that, this time, she could easily place a name to the scent. This was one of Hydra's suitors - the most likely to secure her intentions, at present.

"Dirge," she greeted, resisting the urge to stare a bit longer. He was not really Alya's type (being that he looked nothing like herself or her father), but she could see what had captured Hydra's attention. He was not a terribly exciting man, as far as the dark woman was concerned, but he was certainly fit enough to have a chance at keeping up with them, and Hydra had spoken of his fair temperment as well. "I find myself quite amenable to company today," she then replied, deciding that it couldn't hurt to get to know the man.

Alya slowed her pace - silent permission for Dirge to walk beside her - and shot the male a lingering look. Yes, he certainly seemed fit enough. Alya just couldn't get over the loudness of his fur. How would he look beside Hydra, if she did end up choosing him? The idea pulled Alya's mouth down at the corners. Oh well.

"What are you up to today?" she asked, wondering if Dirge had anything besides patrolling in mind. Alya wouldn't mind a hunt or a race, or tracking down more family to annoy.
i can't help but be my own god
Messages In This Thread
You can't be too careful anymore - by Alya - January 06, 2018, 04:38 PM
RE: You can't be too careful anymore - by Dirge - January 06, 2018, 05:23 PM
RE: You can't be too careful anymore - by Alya - January 06, 2018, 07:10 PM
RE: You can't be too careful anymore - by Dirge - January 06, 2018, 08:04 PM
RE: You can't be too careful anymore - by Alya - January 07, 2018, 08:30 PM
RE: You can't be too careful anymore - by Dirge - January 10, 2018, 07:13 PM
RE: You can't be too careful anymore - by Alya - January 11, 2018, 01:25 AM
RE: You can't be too careful anymore - by Dirge - January 16, 2018, 08:07 PM
RE: You can't be too careful anymore - by Alya - January 16, 2018, 11:16 PM
RE: You can't be too careful anymore - by Dirge - January 17, 2018, 02:51 AM