Moonspear but i know about one thing i got to do
parts of stars, parts of legends
677 Posts
Ooc —
Guardian
Ecologist
He was pretty sure he smelled the grayscale sitter around here somewhere, or he had been through not too long ago, so Jarilo kept his paws moving on forward after touching his snout down next to a pawprint in the snow. He wasn't really in a big rush to anything, although he wouldn't complain if he did figure out something soon, and of course he didn't know he was being followed by one of the shadows.

Not until it was too late. When she descended upon him, he gave a startled yap and spun into a kneejerk defensive maneuver that included speedily getting away and tucking his rump in close so hopefully she could get at less of him. When he could face her, he realized with a gasp what was going on. Almost. There were three wolves this could be, so he had to be sharp. His dark (fluffier than they had ever been!) hackles rose up tall. "What!" he yipped as he tried to move back more, and showed his teeth (playfully) back at her with some snaps. He hadn't been prepared at all, more sulking and less stalking.. so keeping a little distance between them suited him until he got a grasp on where this was going.
[Image: FTnkWJH.png]
Messages In This Thread
but i know about one thing i got to do - by Jarilo - January 07, 2018, 12:41 AM
RE: but i know about one thing i got to do - by Alya - January 07, 2018, 01:33 AM
RE: but i know about one thing i got to do - by Jarilo - January 07, 2018, 03:52 AM
RE: but i know about one thing i got to do - by Alya - January 07, 2018, 04:33 AM
RE: but i know about one thing i got to do - by Jarilo - January 07, 2018, 08:19 PM
RE: but i know about one thing i got to do - by Alya - January 07, 2018, 08:44 PM
RE: but i know about one thing i got to do - by Jarilo - January 11, 2018, 09:29 PM
RE: but i know about one thing i got to do - by Alya - January 12, 2018, 11:31 PM
RE: but i know about one thing i got to do - by Jarilo - January 29, 2018, 12:36 AM
RE: but i know about one thing i got to do - by Alya - February 14, 2018, 12:23 AM
RE: but i know about one thing i got to do - by Jarilo - February 15, 2018, 12:54 AM
RE: but i know about one thing i got to do - by Alya - February 22, 2018, 02:30 AM
RE: but i know about one thing i got to do - by Jarilo - February 28, 2018, 04:38 AM