Moonspear but i know about one thing i got to do
parts of stars, parts of legends
677 Posts
Ooc —
Guardian
Ecologist
Maybe more than most, he was used to this kind of thing thanks to growing up with wolves like them and mama. He still hadn't got over the race to his heart when he was come upon with such a rush like this.. especially when she kept after him, lacking no tenacity. Overwhelmed was putting it nicely sometimes.

Doing his best to tuck his butt as far beneath himself as he could only helped so much. He still got pinched and she still stayed close, so he got tired of that tactic quickly when it wasn't working well enough to save him. Now that he had his bearings about him better, and his ears swung curiously to her whine. Really?? Annoyed with another new nip on his rump, he skidded to a big obnoxious halt and an exasperated half bark, half battlecry of "Okay!!" and spun back at her, launching himself forward teeth first at hers to try to clank their jaws together. With a vicious snarl his tail waved wildly, and he was starting to get a little bit better at this, so he tried to take away some of her momentum too.. in case she'd use it against him.

He didn't know why she wanted it to be like this, but if she was going to bear down on him so intensely, he'd just have to bite back. She'd asked!!
[Image: FTnkWJH.png]
Messages In This Thread
but i know about one thing i got to do - by Jarilo - January 07, 2018, 12:41 AM
RE: but i know about one thing i got to do - by Alya - January 07, 2018, 01:33 AM
RE: but i know about one thing i got to do - by Jarilo - January 07, 2018, 03:52 AM
RE: but i know about one thing i got to do - by Alya - January 07, 2018, 04:33 AM
RE: but i know about one thing i got to do - by Jarilo - January 07, 2018, 08:19 PM
RE: but i know about one thing i got to do - by Alya - January 07, 2018, 08:44 PM
RE: but i know about one thing i got to do - by Jarilo - January 11, 2018, 09:29 PM
RE: but i know about one thing i got to do - by Alya - January 12, 2018, 11:31 PM
RE: but i know about one thing i got to do - by Jarilo - January 29, 2018, 12:36 AM
RE: but i know about one thing i got to do - by Alya - February 14, 2018, 12:23 AM
RE: but i know about one thing i got to do - by Jarilo - February 15, 2018, 12:54 AM
RE: but i know about one thing i got to do - by Alya - February 22, 2018, 02:30 AM
RE: but i know about one thing i got to do - by Jarilo - February 28, 2018, 04:38 AM