Blacktail Deer Plateau i remembered this song
1,318 Posts
Ooc — mercury
Master Ambassador
Master Ranger
Coach
she said 'adi'--or something like--though he didn't think it was meant for him; she still shrank from his presence, squeezing her eyes shut. he looked around, inhaling deeply as he tried to ascertain where kieran might be. if he was close, perhaps. . .

no. if she were to be his packmate, she must learn to trust him. or, rather, aditya must earn her trust. if not trust, then at least comfort, or some shred of affection. there was a cluster of tiny winter flowers near one of the dens, protected from the snow and cold by a small overhang.

taking a few of these small specimens gently in his teeth, adi crept over to sorrel and placed them at her paws, stepping back and laying down, bringing himself to her level. perhaps the pretty things would put her mind at ease, distract her from all the ugliness she'd been subjected to by various wolves.

"tumhaari liye," he whispered, then, realizing she didn't have his tongue, added, "er, sorry. fo-- pour. . .vous?" adi looked at her with a gentle smile, looking to see whether he'd gotten it right.
Messages In This Thread
i remembered this song - by Sorrel Marie - January 08, 2018, 11:51 PM
RE: i remembered this song - by Aditya - January 08, 2018, 11:56 PM
RE: i remembered this song - by Sorrel Marie - January 09, 2018, 12:05 AM
RE: i remembered this song - by Aditya - January 10, 2018, 10:58 PM
RE: i remembered this song - by Sorrel Marie - January 11, 2018, 11:52 AM
RE: i remembered this song - by Aditya - January 13, 2018, 11:35 PM
RE: i remembered this song - by Sorrel Marie - January 17, 2018, 12:38 AM
RE: i remembered this song - by Aditya - January 18, 2018, 12:07 PM
RE: i remembered this song - by Sorrel Marie - January 28, 2018, 03:59 PM