Ankyra Sound i'm gonna hold a pen while you drag my arm across the page
you're going to keep my soul,
it was yours to have long ago
567 Posts
Ooc — lauren
ingram returned arrille's playful nip towards his ear with a cheeky jostle of his shoulder -- the pair were becoming a dynamic duo, and ingram genuinely enjoyed arrille's company. the pale wolf had a way of lighting up his day that only chusi rivaled -- not that he would ever admit he was becoming platonically affectionate towards arrille. besides, if ingram ever was to utter it aloud, surely lycaon would sense his dominion in jeopardy: lycaon had long since occupied the throne as "ingram's favorite". if lycaon was to catch wind, surely (hilarious) disaster would follow.

ingram executed the squirming mass with a swift crunch of his jaws. he caught sight of arrille's expression as he deposited them on the sand. he laughed, amused by the slight revulsion that spread across arrille's muzzle. "they're called shrimp." he turned his head to the side and inspected the shelled invertebrates anew. "maybe they aren't really fish. i'm not sure. they taste delicious though."

in truth, ingram had never ruminated over the shrimp's station, and had never once wondered of its taxon. to him, shrimp was food -- delectable, salty, crunchy food.
i'm gonna hold a pen
while you drag my arm across the page.
Messages In This Thread
RE: i'm gonna hold a pen while you drag my arm across the page - by Ingram Sr - January 20, 2018, 05:47 PM