Dragoncrest Cliffs In a fruit fight, I aim at your Adam's apple
gubraithian fire
3,000 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Trapper
Master Ambassador
Master Ranger
Portia's arrival derailed the mother and son reunion, though Bobby stepped back with a nod and Wildfire smilingly received her friend. "It's so good to see you!" she said, then laughed a little sheepishly as she added, "Yeah, I've always had bad timing with that, haven't I?" It had been a point of contention and depression in the past, though Wildfire barely cared this time around.

The she-wolf who had nearly attacked her spoke again and Wildfire turned, feeling a brief stab of anger despite how happy she felt otherwise. "It was a calculated risk," she said simply. She couldn't honestly say it was nice to meet Ajatar, though Wildfire's mouth opened to say something to acknowledge the introduction when Bobby's voice boomed crossly, "Yeah, we know. We get it."

The newly-returned Drakru blinked and cleared her throat. She bobbed her smudged snout at the Fos Goufa, then looked at Bobby and Portia. "Do I appear in good health otherwise?" It was sort of a rhetorical question, though she knew the woman's specialty. "I was in bad shape for a bit, but I was in good hands when I was with the Redhawks. My sister, Raven, looked after me. But I wouldn't mind a checkup, if you have the time."

She glanced over at Ajatar again, as well as the quiet male lurking in the background, but didn't address either of them. They were welcome to stay and oversee or they could go back to whatever it was they were doing before Wildfire had caused this stir.
Messages In This Thread
In a fruit fight, I aim at your Adam's apple - by Wildfire - January 21, 2018, 08:46 PM
RE: In a fruit fight, I aim at your Adam's apple - by Wildfire - January 28, 2018, 02:49 PM