Ankyra Sound one gonna hold my memories, another gonna close the door
you're going to keep my soul,
it was yours to have long ago
567 Posts
Ooc — lauren
ingram was still delivering seedy side-eye to the seals when he heard his name called; he whipped his muzzle around and spotted arrille's pale form against the beach. he stood up from his sentinel on the rough rock and with a wave of his tail rejoined with a loud awoo! surely arrille would see him shortly, and make his way towards him. ingram half hoped arrille was in the mood to pester some seals today -- he was still so disappointed he had not managed to snag one of the seal pups from under their mother's watchful gaze. maybe with a decoy...

once he was spotted, he would jump down onto the sand and make towards arrille with a wave of his tail. as he was about to clamber down he caught sight of chusi, trailing a distance behind. he froze for a second as an arsenal of panicked questions hit him - oh shit, hows my hair? does my fur look okay? how's my breath? smoothing his ears back with a paw, he quickly made towards the duo with a light smile on his face.
i'm gonna hold a pen
while you drag my arm across the page.
Messages In This Thread
RE: one gonna hold my memories, another gonna close the door - by Ingram Sr - January 23, 2018, 11:59 PM