Ankyra Sound one gonna hold my memories, another gonna close the door
you're going to keep my soul,
it was yours to have long ago
567 Posts
Ooc — lauren
he thought chusi was acting weird and with concern vexing his muzzle he turned to arrille as if the male could answer what inexplicable emotion had overcome their friend. arrille offered encouragement and ingram remained puzzled though his attention slid back to chusi with apprehension pulling his brow upwards in an expression of nervousness.

whatever fretfulness grasped him then was tenfold when at last she loudly blurted her , as if she were professing some crime. ingram was wordless and suddenly started to feel his legs tingle. a swirling blackness swam across his vision as panic set in. arrille sank from his consciousness -- all that was there was chusi, her tense body, and his thoughts which scrambled every which way with the incomprehensible and untameable force of a whirlpool.

she liked him?

he became unsteady on his feet and felt a fatigue hit him. clammy. he was clammy. he was distinctly aware but unable to do anything. he worked his throat laboriously but nothing came. arrille swam into his vision again as chusi faded out. suddenly the energy was drained from him and he was sitting, but he had no idea how. "i--" a sense of euphoria, embarassment, alarm, and exhilaration consumed him at once and it was too much for his poor body and mind to weather; his stomach flipped and sank and flipped again. she really, truly liked him?

i like you too! he wanted to scream, but his systems were malfunctioning.

"i.. i.." he couldn't talk: all the thousand thoughts in his head and not one would step forth to be uttered. he lurched forward, commanding his jello-legs -- and taking two bold, disastrously uneven steps he brought his muzzle to chusi in overjoyed excitement and tried to place a lick on her nose -- except he was too excited and probably smashed his head into hers with his erratic motion.
i'm gonna hold a pen
while you drag my arm across the page.
Messages In This Thread
RE: one gonna hold my memories, another gonna close the door - by Ingram Sr - January 31, 2018, 06:17 PM