Ankyra Sound one gonna hold my memories, another gonna close the door
you're going to keep my soul,
it was yours to have long ago
567 Posts
Ooc — lauren
lmfao this dolt

he had done it. he had fucked up. supremely, royally, fudged up. even arrille knew it as he muttered under his breath -- like some out of body experience ingram was acutely and painfully aware of his blunder and he internally screamed and clouted and beat at his 'real body' self as he watched in horror as what he envisioned as a romatic first kiss turned into a horrific headbutt.

he nearly fell to the ground face-first and in many ways wished he had fell with enough force to knock him cold -- to clean him of the shame that overcame him. he scrambled up and saw the look of betrayal and confusion on chusi's face and it truly stung him -- he was so stupid and clumsy and she did not deserve it.

"frick." he whispered under his breath as he stood up, shaking sand from his limbs and pelt. he swallowed, humiliated and aware arrille would likely relentlessly rib him for it later. "i-i'm sorry. are you okay? i'm so sorry." he had just wanted to kiss her! not hurt her! he wanted to reach out and touch her, or hold her or anything -- anything at all to rid her beautiful features of the sadness he had seen moments before.

that was it. he had truly ruined everything. frick!
i'm gonna hold a pen
while you drag my arm across the page.
Messages In This Thread
RE: one gonna hold my memories, another gonna close the door - by Ingram Sr - February 04, 2018, 11:35 PM