Ankyra Sound one gonna hold my memories, another gonna close the door
you're going to keep my soul,
it was yours to have long ago
567 Posts
Ooc — lauren
ingram's eyes narrowed as arrille spoke; he half expected some wisecrack about their misfortunate collision. no such torment came, though ingram leveled his buddy a "Get-the-fudge-out-of-here" stare. luckily for him, it seemed arrille was already aware he was fast becoming the uncomfortable third wheel -- ingram trained his gaze on him as he walked away.

and then he looked back to chusi, and his eyes had a soft, almost adoring aspect about them. her smile nearly melted him - she was so pretty. ingram was certain he had never seen a prettier wolf -- and even if he had, they weren't chusi. she leaned closer and he felt his fur turn on end, like some electrifying sea current was coursing through him. he sucked deep, summoned the last of his buzzing nervousness, and blurted out messily: "willyoubemygirlfriend?" as soon as he finished he felt liberated, but his breath was shaky and he nearly quivered in place as he awaited her answer.
i'm gonna hold a pen
while you drag my arm across the page.
Messages In This Thread
RE: one gonna hold my memories, another gonna close the door - by Ingram Sr - February 12, 2018, 09:54 PM