Bearclaw Valley mercury in retrograde
Kunujâk
970 Posts
Ooc — Kuro
Similar to his friend, it was not uncommon for the albino to be lingering near the borders. It was ironic, almost, given how great his opposition to the idea of a guardian’s lifestyle in his youth—yet there he was now, contributing to his pack just as his father had before him. But Alexander could do so much more, for he was not held back by reason and a clear head. No, he was quick to take action, driven forth by instincts and his territorial drive; this was his valley, his home, and he wouldn’t let anyone disrespect it so blatantly.

It was the sound of growls and snarls that kicked him into gear, leading him right to Reigi—and someone that did not belong. He’d arrived just in time to hear the male mutter forgive me, but Alexander had no forgiveness to offer. No—he was too close to his home, his friend, and he would not be forgiven.

He did not attack immediately—he wasn’t a beast, not yet, still possessing some semblance of self-control—but he did situate himself between the pair. Oblivious to their shared blood, and not exactly caring to figure out why Reigi wasn’t attacking him, his lips were pulled back and teeth revealed, skipping the usual warning and jumping right to threatening. With hackles and tail raised, he demanded submission or departure—preferably both.
I can give it all to you, will you take it all from me
If love is a joke, then use me ruthlessly
Threads are titled after lyrics from Block B's “Toy”
Messages In This Thread
mercury in retrograde - by Reigi - January 27, 2018, 12:07 PM
RE: mercury in retrograde - by Tali - January 27, 2018, 12:43 PM
RE: mercury in retrograde - by Reigi - January 27, 2018, 12:49 PM
RE: mercury in retrograde - by Tali - January 27, 2018, 12:59 PM
RE: mercury in retrograde - by Xan - January 27, 2018, 01:12 PM
RE: mercury in retrograde - by Reigi - January 27, 2018, 01:45 PM
RE: mercury in retrograde - by Tali - January 27, 2018, 02:54 PM
RE: mercury in retrograde - by Xan - January 29, 2018, 02:12 AM