Sequoia Coast Do you know what happens to mutineers?
I want my wife and children back. Do not get in the way of this goal and I will not have to kill you for it.
276 Posts
Ooc — Isabelle
Away
So like... wolves can't cry I don't think, so just go along with me here...

Erika's words echoed in Majesty's brain, pounding into his skull like the ocean beating against the shore. Why did he leave? This was a question he knew the answer to. This wasn't what bothered him. It was the way he had left that had destroyed a part of him. He had only been part of Jinx's pack for a few weeks. He thought leaving wouldn't be so difficult - and, in truth, it wasn't. It was... the fact that he had been a coward and told no one. That was what ate at him at night, nibbling away at the back of his mind like an itch he couldn't reach. It drove him crazy when he thought of it - so he had pushed it away. Pushed, and pushed, and pushed. And now it was pushing back, in the form of this black she-wolf with the face of death whom he had once stood beside.

Majesty took a step back, stumbled, and fell onto his rump. He felt as though she had lifted a paw and raked her claws across his face. He was shocked into silence for a long time, breathing heavily, mind blank. She had opened a wound that had never healed. She had made it bigger, and now it was bleeding all over the ground - bleeding his torn emotions about the situation onto the sand. He could not look at her. Could not face her. Could not bear to see the pain in her eyes. His own eyes stung with salt water that he knew was not part of the ocean.

He felt the tears track lines in his fur. He had left them. Again. He had left his family. Again. He lay down on the beach, covering his face in paws, his body wracked with sobs. He was a traitor. He knew it. And so did she. And so did the rest of the Mountain wolves. Especially Jinx. "I'm sorry..." he tried, voice cracking, thick with emotion. "I'm sorry!" He got up, went to her, and bowed his figure before her, throwing himself at her paws. "I'm sorry! Please! Please forgive me, Miss Erika. I was selfish. I know it. I was! I cannot look upon your face now! I could not bear to the see the look in your eyes. Please... forgive me. Tell me what to do, to make it up to you. To make it up to all of you. Please..."
Messages In This Thread
Do you know what happens to mutineers? - by Erika - June 01, 2014, 09:36 PM
RE: Do you know what happens to mutineers? - by Erika - June 03, 2014, 08:50 PM
RE: Do you know what happens to mutineers? - by Majesty - June 03, 2014, 09:34 PM
RE: Do you know what happens to mutineers? - by Erika - June 04, 2014, 09:07 PM
RE: Do you know what happens to mutineers? - by Erika - June 10, 2014, 08:23 PM