Dragoncrest Cliffs In the kitchen, wrist twistin' like a stir fry
gubraithian fire
3,000 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Trapper
Master Ambassador
Master Ranger
He welcomed her home formally and Wildfire closed her eyes and bowed her head in appreciation. When she reopened them, she looked out to the sea even as Dio spoke of it. She drew in a deep breath, holding the sea salt in her lungs a long moment before releasing it again.

"I've seen a lot of places in my day," she said, feeling a little old as she said it (and laughing self-consciously), "but nothing beats the seaside. You know, I've always loved exploring. I mean, I'm a ranger by trade. But I told Heda I wasn't going anywhere ever again. And I really doubt I'll change my mind, even in time. This is home. This is where I belong."

In the next breath, Wildfire grinned fiendishly and proclaimed, "Race you!" before darting away along the sand and surf.
Messages In This Thread
In the kitchen, wrist twistin' like a stir fry - by Wildfire - February 06, 2018, 09:32 AM
RE: In the kitchen, wrist twistin' like a stir fry - by Dio - February 07, 2018, 09:47 PM
RE: In the kitchen, wrist twistin' like a stir fry - by Dio - February 18, 2018, 03:20 AM
RE: In the kitchen, wrist twistin' like a stir fry - by Wildfire - April 16, 2018, 11:40 AM