Dawnlark Plains and a thousand times I've seen this road
you've still got a little lightning in you
571 Posts
Ooc — mixedhearts
Easy, too, was reminded of the lands of her youth. "Is this the Cuesta?" she asked, tail wagging uncertainly. She had the strangest notion that Khoe might appear, although she was not sure she'd recognize the woman if she appeared. She hardly even remembered the summer, although she had vague memories of not knowing what the winter would be like. Now, it seemed that her knowledge had reversed. It seemed as though all she'd ever known was winter. She was eager to see green grasses once more.

"I could eat a whole deer by myself," she proclaimed, eager to get down to the business of hunting. She looked between her brother and sister, hoping this meant they'd be stopping for a rest. She could go a lot further than she'd been able to when Daddy took them to Easthollow, but her stamina did not yet match up to Dawn's.
ooh-oo child, things are gonna get easier
JoiMorningbreeze!
Messages In This Thread
and a thousand times I've seen this road - by Dawn - February 10, 2018, 12:23 PM
RE: and a thousand times I've seen this road - by Easy - February 11, 2018, 11:29 PM
RE: and a thousand times I've seen this road - by Aditya - February 12, 2018, 06:52 PM