Bitterroot Valley and without you is how i disappear
719 Posts
Ooc — mercury
Coach
Master Therapist
Master Ambassador
Private 
set a while before Lennon's flowers thread! for @Lanawyn xoxoxo I'm listening to MCR writing this

It was a lovely morning. Or so she thought upon rising. Seeing the flowers at a trio of wolves' paws--and Lennon's form moving away from the last--dragged her from high to low pretty damn quick.

With a huff, Lily stormed away, sitting on a small hillock, her black pelt rippling in the breeze. Anger rose like bile in her throat, and she swallowed thickly, lashing her tail in irritation. It was a peculiar kind of anger, too--rage tinged with sadness, and not a little self-loathing, either.

Was she just not good at this whole love thing? Sure, living among family, she hadn't really ever gotten into the habit of flirting, but she had always thought her natural ebullience would carry her through any romantic entanglement. Maybe she had spent too much time around kin, after all.

Mum and Daddy had discussed setting her up with one of the boys from the neighboring pack, but they never got around to it. Was it because they were afraid of losing her? Or was she truly the ugly duckling, the swarthy counterpart to Dottie, the ethereal silver goddess? Boys must be falling all over her, back home.

"Fucking hell," Lily cursed silently, hanging her head. She had thought he liked her. Maybe it wasn't enough. Maybe it never would be enough.
Messages In This Thread
and without you is how i disappear - by Lily - February 14, 2018, 10:21 PM
RE: and without you is how i disappear - by Eris - February 14, 2018, 10:35 PM
RE: and without you is how i disappear - by Lily - February 14, 2018, 10:50 PM
RE: and without you is how i disappear - by Eris - February 14, 2018, 11:01 PM
RE: and without you is how i disappear - by Lily - February 14, 2018, 11:09 PM
RE: and without you is how i disappear - by Eris - February 14, 2018, 11:17 PM
RE: and without you is how i disappear - by Lily - February 14, 2018, 11:30 PM
RE: and without you is how i disappear - by Eris - February 14, 2018, 11:35 PM
RE: and without you is how i disappear - by Lily - February 22, 2018, 08:20 PM
RE: and without you is how i disappear - by Eris - March 03, 2018, 02:12 PM
RE: and without you is how i disappear - by Lily - March 05, 2018, 12:29 AM