Moonspear when they come for you, i will shield your name
guardian of the galaxy
1,292 Posts
Ooc — Magdalyn
Master Guardian
it really wasn't the mountain that made moonspear home... it was the wolves. and, really, it was rannoch. rannoch and hydra and wraen and liffey. alya and lyra. and charon and amekaze. they were his home. and somehow terance just couldn't imagine moonspear as his home without rannoch-- without liffey. but no where else could be home without hydra or wraen. or lyra. his heart was breaking trying to put it all together in his head to make a decision. because he wanted to tell rannoch something-- right here, right now. 

he sucked in a breath, especially at the mention of a time constraint. "if... i stayed, it'd be because of... lyra," he said quietly, his brow furrowing. and hydra and wraen, of course, but something in him insisted that maybe they could work out... and that held him down. that held him here. if he left, he and hydra could still be friends-- wraen would still be his sister. but lyra? if he left he would ruin every chance he ever had with her-- and whatever was clouding trance's judgement struggled to let him do that.
Messages In This Thread
RE: when they come for you, i will shield your name - by Terance - February 18, 2018, 07:43 PM