Moonspear i wanna lie awake with your black soul
guardian of the galaxy
1,292 Posts
Ooc — Magdalyn
Master Guardian
big growling birds. actually, terance knew what he was talking about. he'd seen them in the sky the other day-- probably whenever dune got this gift, but truthfully terance didn't pay them any attention-- he wasn't really in the mood for bullshit that day, a those things definitely looked like bullshit. "well it's a cool gift," terance told him, even though he wasn't sure it was. a nice meaty deer hind would've been a cool gift, but hey, to each their own.

and then dune changed the subject. "oh, like patrol? yeah let's do it," terance said, clarifying just in case he'd misheard. and then began off, glancing once over his shoulder to see if dune was following him. he planned on peeing on a big ole rock a little bit ahead of them-- he usually marked that rock when he patrolled this side of the territory. it was necessary, he figured.
Messages In This Thread
i wanna lie awake with your black soul - by Terance - February 19, 2018, 02:25 PM
RE: i wanna lie awake - by Dune - February 19, 2018, 02:32 PM
RE: i wanna lie awake - by Terance - February 19, 2018, 03:34 PM
RE: i wanna lie awake - by Dune - February 19, 2018, 03:41 PM
RE: i wanna lie awake with your black soul - by Terance - February 19, 2018, 05:33 PM
RE: i wanna lie awake with your black soul - by Dune - February 19, 2018, 08:31 PM
RE: i wanna lie awake with your black soul - by Terance - February 20, 2018, 08:28 AM
RE: i wanna lie awake with your black soul - by Dune - February 21, 2018, 03:19 PM
RE: i wanna lie awake with your black soul - by Terance - February 27, 2018, 03:29 PM
RE: i wanna lie awake with your black soul - by Dune - February 28, 2018, 07:20 PM