The Heartwood please swirl me in your mind, so i can be a color painting that you’ll look upon
guardian of the galaxy
1,292 Posts
Ooc — Magdalyn
Master Guardian
follows for drama

terance trusted wraen and liffey to be on their own-- even if he didn't want to. he tried not to baby wraen so much, but especially after the cougar incident... it was just scary. but they had bernard with them, he'd protect them, so terance was even more at ease. but, the fact that bernard came was suspicious to the dark male. terance would have to keep an eye on him around wraen, brotherly overprotection was about to become full fledge.

he pushed after rannoch, deciding he would prefer to be with him now. "hey, ran," he called out, padding forward, but paused as he realized his friend was speaking to someone else. immediately, terance couldn't help a scrunch of his nose-- he was typically so good at hiding his own opinions of others, but he slipped up. his own gaze fell upon her with concern. what was she doing here?
Messages In This Thread
RE: please swirl me in your mind, so i can be a color painting that you’ll look upon - by Terance - February 22, 2018, 12:03 PM