Dragoncrest Cliffs french people give me the crepes
we don't need another ruler
all my friends are kings
956 Posts
Ooc —
Tactician
All Welcome 
Back dated to the morning after @Rose's return

Furi’s entire world’s been flipped upside down in a matter of weeks. There’s so much out of her control and she clings entirely way too hard to the things she can. Once Portia had her look at Rose, and they’d gotten something for her to eat, Furi refused to leave her side as she guides her back to her den to rest. Only through her insistence does @Blixen stay, too. They can’t leave their friend alone now.

She does not get through what few hours are left of the night very peacefully, settled protectively in front of the tree trunk. The morning sun begins to filter in through the trees and the distant sound of birds cawing eventually causes her to stir. Pale green eyes fly open and she sits upright, surprised to have fallen asleep, and quickly searches her surroundings. Blixen isn’t anywhere to be seen and her eyes widen, turning to the den to see the frail form of her friend. When she sees the slow rise and fall of her chest, Furi finally takes a breath and uses the next few seconds to calm down.

Blixen must have departed earlier and she frowns, hopeful she’d only gone out for her usual morning routine. Licking her lips, she turns and watches the other girl breathe a moment before she settles back on the ground and tiredly waits for her to stir.
i'd give anything to hear you say it one more time
that the universe was made just to be seen by my eyes
Messages In This Thread
french people give me the crepes - by Mallaidh - March 01, 2018, 08:47 PM
RE: french people give me the crepes - by Rose - March 01, 2018, 09:34 PM
RE: french people give me the crepes - by Mallaidh - March 01, 2018, 09:49 PM
RE: french people give me the crepes - by Rose - March 03, 2018, 05:48 PM
RE: french people give me the crepes - by Mallaidh - March 06, 2018, 03:20 PM
RE: french people give me the crepes - by Rose - March 13, 2018, 09:46 AM
RE: french people give me the crepes - by Mallaidh - March 18, 2018, 05:58 PM
RE: french people give me the crepes - by Rose - March 26, 2018, 03:06 AM
RE: french people give me the crepes - by Mallaidh - April 01, 2018, 12:18 PM