The Sunspire i heard that you were in town
guardian of the galaxy
1,292 Posts
Ooc — Magdalyn
Master Guardian
CAN DELETE IF THIS ISN'T OK. JUST A CAMEO.

it wasn't that terance was purposefully eavesdropping, he was not mistrusting of olive, it was simply that their conversation was... well, very public. perhaps they just didn't think anyone would stick around to listen, which was fair-- for it was quite unfair of terance to linger so close. 

but that was just it, he was close enough to hear and so he heard, not on purpose necessarily but he certainly didn't try not to hear. the words stained his mouth with a bitter taste, and though his ears wanted to fold tightly to his head in frustration, he held them cupped forward little little satellite dishes, clinging to every word. he was downwind, thankfully, and out of side, up on a higher cliff. the words i'm pregnant never left olive's mouth, but terance was not stupid. he put two and two together so easily... and that was all he needed. 

his brows knitted together as he listened, hearing olive's concern about being killed or banished. is that what she thought of them? murderers? child murderers? terance was quite appalled by that worry. even though he firmly believed olive was not suited to be a mother (and a bastard litter? how careless of her), there was nothing he wanted less than to keep the pups safe. they were children, after all. and though terance would not have the opportunity this season to see his own offspring grow up besides rannoch's, olive's might, and terance thought that rannoch's pups deserved friends to grow up beside. 

but this conversation was not for him-- not yet, at least, and so he kept his distance, leaving olive to worry to forrest without a clue he'd ever heard. and though he wanted to speak with rannoch, he would give olive the chance to do so herself.
Messages In This Thread
i heard that you were in town - by Forrest - March 03, 2018, 01:34 PM
RE: i heard that you were in town - by Olive - March 03, 2018, 03:02 PM
RE: i heard that you were in town - by Forrest - March 04, 2018, 08:13 AM
RE: i heard that you were in town - by Olive - March 04, 2018, 02:01 PM
RE: i heard that you were in town - by Forrest - March 04, 2018, 04:31 PM
RE: i heard that you were in town - by Olive - March 04, 2018, 05:38 PM
RE: i heard that you were in town - by Forrest - March 05, 2018, 07:52 PM
RE: i heard that you were in town - by Olive - March 06, 2018, 07:26 PM
RE: i heard that you were in town - by Terance - March 06, 2018, 11:03 PM
RE: i heard that you were in town - by Forrest - March 07, 2018, 07:40 PM
RE: i heard that you were in town - by Olive - March 11, 2018, 12:37 AM